Tuesday 5 February 2013

Social impacts of apple(company)

Apple products have a big effect on my life as I use a lot of their products including the Ipad, iPod, iPhone, iMac and MacBook pro on a daily basis this is just one example of how it can effect peoples day. I think they are very clever and help people out with the apps/software that they contain. Phones are used by most people from teenage years and upwards and are a quicker way of contacting people when you need them instead of by letter like they would before transportable phones where invented . Like most big companies Apple uses a lot of different types of advertisement to bring in buyers to their products but a lot of people complain that apples products are all so similar which is quite true considering the IPad is pretty much the same as the IPod but a lot bigger. It contains all the same software and the IPhone range is also very similar it just includes apps for phoning/texting purposes… however Apple isn’t the only brand bringing technology like the Ipad out as a lot of other big companies are making tablets very similar which contain a lot of the same apps and other things that the Ipad hold an example of a different tablet like the Ipad would be The new Google nexus which is a tablet just like the Ipad due to the fact its fast, presented well and contains helpful and fun apps for a range of different people and also loads of different ages so is useful for the whole family to use.
Creator of apple
Steve Jobs

6 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    buy real facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gay as aids i copied this in my english assignment and only got a 'c' get better so i can get smartr. Thanks Cooper Clarke-Dehring xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete